Sunday, December 13, 2020

Your Social Media Marketing Manager And Content Creator











About:

Social media management is hugely important for businesses looking to make their mark.



Who am I ?



I am Rashi Jain. An experienced social media manager & graphic designer. I am here because I love what I do and all I do is with passion! And this is what my clients like.



My purpose is to be at your serviceHelp your business and use my talent to BUILD THE WORLD FORWARD! 



What you will get from my service:



  •     Create whatever you need to make your social media profiles shine.
  •          Create + Optimise your social media accounts ( if you don't have them already)
  • Research Trending Hashtags in your specific niche.
  • I can do motivational , inspirational , formal posts (depending on your desire)
  • Schedule daily posts on all your accounts
  • Promoting your services/products
  • Grow your Online Presence
  • Bring you more engagement
  • Increase Website Traffic  
  • Business Growth
  • Fast Delivery
  • Up to 4 edits





Highlights:



* 100% Genuine and Manual work.

* 100% Legal work.

* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee





I can Create, Manage, and Grow your:



  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Google+
  • LinkedIn



PS- Please feel free to message me if you have any any other questions

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Rashi works with me for the past 3 months , I have hired her every month because she is just truly good at what she does , A big Christmas bonus is in order. Keep it up !!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much josh ! I will look forward for all the future work 😀🙏

:

Honestly, can't say enough about Rashi. She is an outstanding individual and an absolute pleasure to work with. I pity the person who does not consider her for the task at hand. A ++

:

Rashi was great. She produced great work and I even learned a thing or two about the social media process. Looking forward to seeing the result of the work.

:

Rashijain has done a great job. She followed my brief and created lovely, on brand images and managed to pull out the key messaged to help create great posts on time and with great communication. Would definitely recommend her.




No comments:

Post a Comment