Friday, May 29, 2020

Teach You Messenger Bot Building With Manychat











About:

I will Teach you how to create the perfect messenger chatbot for your Business.



his is going to be a 1 on 1 detailed teaching about Messenger Bot VIA SKYPE



1) 
Understanding Messenger Bots (Mindset, Important Concepts etc)

2) Testing Strategies (Targeting, Step by Step Campaign Creation)

3) How to create a Messenger Bot that customers engage with

4) lead generation using manychat chatbot

5) Messenger bot giveaways

6) Various integrations with zapier and integromate 



Addressing Common Problems:

*Proven Methods to Keep Consistency on your Messenger Campaigns

*Understanding the Important Metrics and how to look at your campaigns

*My Campaign Died, why it happened, how to avoid it, how to bring back dead campaigns



Finally, This 1 on 1 teaching is for Ecommerce Entrepreneurs who are searching for a proven way of running there Fb Ads CampaignsNo Bluff, Direct Answers and a Solid Game Plan for your Business.



Contact Me to know more about your Business, Suggest you a Plan and find out your Primary Necessities


Reviews


:

Ahmed is very thorough and explains things very well. He is also very accessible, understanding and patient. I was super impressed by this service, and I will definitely be using him again. I work as a VA and have recommended him to all of my other friends who need support and who want to learn how to build chat bots! This was my first experience using anyone on fiverr and it was 10/10. Thanks again Ahmed!

:

very professional and supportive

:

He's Brilliant.... Answered and satisfied all of my queries... Am his regular client now!

:

Very knowledgable of strategy required to implement.

:

Super thorough and knowledgeable. Answered all of my questions and was detailed on features and how I can optimize




No comments:

Post a Comment