Saturday, December 19, 2020

Create And Set Up Your Linkedin Business Page











About:

> > > > Please ALWAYS message me BEFORE placing an order, so we can discuss the project & make sure I can help. < < < <





Ready to get the 590+ million professionals on LinkedIn acquainted with your company? 
Let’s get started with your newest invaluable marketing tool: Your LinkedIn Company Page


According to Linkedin, companies with fully setup Pages get 30% more weekly views.


I will help you get started the right way on the platform:
Here is what you will get;

  • Create your LinkedIn Company Page
  • Logo resizing and uploading
  • Add the business details and info you provide. 
  • Setup Page vanity URL
  • Setup a Call-to-Action Button (Only in Standard & Premium)
  • Hashtag setup (Only in Standard & Premium)
  • Advanced settings (Only in Standard & Premium)
  • Custom LinkedIn Page cover (Only in Standard & Premium
And more…!


Important: You NEED an existing personal LinkedIn profile to manage a LinkedIn Business Page. Don’t have a personal LinkedIn profile yet? Please go on LinkedIn to create one.



Please note that I do not offer “About” text writing. “About” text MUST be provided by the client.


> > > > Please ALWAYS message me BEFORE placing an order, so we can discuss the project & make sure I can help. < < < <



Reviews


:

Clement is amazing. He’s great at what he does. Takes any feedback well and apply a it. Gives an amazing start and understands your needs most times with out even telling him. I would recommend him.

:

I had an excellent experience, the pages look fantastic! I would highly recommend Clement to anyone. He is professional and delivers a truly superior product.

:

Awesome work Clement. I would definitely recommend you to anyone

:

Excellent work. Delivered on time and accordingly whatever requested,

:

Awesome experience once again! Thanks so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment