Saturday, December 26, 2020

Be Your Social Media Manager And Personal Assistant











About:

Hi, I'm Salman. leading “The SalDag” agency, a full-service social media marketing/managing company. We are with 5+ years’ experience in content, marketing, social media management and conversation for small and large business owners along with B2B media companies. We have spent the last 5 years in creating award-winning content and profitable digital growth strategies for media companies and their clients. Please feel free to inbox me your requirements and I will eventually send over my references and a customized estimate.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I thought that will be a social media service, where seller will guide me thought marketing caveats and will help me to reach to my target user base. It turns out that was not the case. all what seller was doing was posting images with some industry related phrases on social media that were requested. Seller has stated that "he made a mistake and service cost more money". So, I got a content that had an extremely zero user engagement and I paid extra to that. Very unlikely i'll repeat this order.

:

I have sent him over 15 messages about the strategy not working. He did not respond to my messages. I asked him to come on call to brainstorm but he rather texted 'just type your ideas'. Not a go-getter attitude, he wants to put 0 effort into his own business & wants others to do his work for him.

:

Fantastic work.

:

VERY PROFESSIONAL

:

Truly an amazing guy! Putting in another order




No comments:

Post a Comment