Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Integrate Pintrest Shop And Product Catalog











About:

People use Pinterest to find amazing brands and products to shop. Your brand could be their next great find. I'll help you get products in front of the right people.



I will enable a shop on your account and upload the product catalog/feed to it. 



Please note these two things before deciding to integrate Shopify with Pinterest:



1. At this time Catalogs are only available for

  • USA
  • UK
  • Canada
  • Australia
  • Ireland
  • New Zealand



2. You will have to choose between the two options below:



a) In the manual method, I will create a product feed in a spreadsheet and you will have to maintain the products in it afterward if you add, remove, edit them. It will cost an extra 1 USD per product. 



b) In an automated method, you will have to install a third-party app on Shopify which could be free or paid. I will check it for you if you message me. 



Before placing the order. Please send me a message with the link to your website and Pinterest account. I'll check it first to identify the issues if there are any.

Thank you, 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment