Wednesday, December 16, 2020

An Instagram Promo On Two Female Accounts 1M Followers











About:

I will do post and story at my 1,3M & 1,2M followers Instagram pages, woman audience is 91%. On instagram accounts I will be posted a promo post for 24 hours, the link in bio and stories with swipe-up

Reviews


:

The seller is responsive, trustworthy and very fast, meets my expectations,I am satisfied with the order.

:

I recommend it 100% because in addition to having good results thanks to your collaboration you also like the way you work and behave.

:

Fast delivery

:

Seller was very serious and helped me to write the promotion, gained 130 clicks in the first day and 1 sale.

:

I really liked the management of the page owner, Communication was top notch. Super Recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment