Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Be Your Facebook Page Manager And Create Posts











About:

Please message me before ordering!

What's the difference between a 'general-themed post' and a 'niche-themed post?'  

For the answer, see FAQs below.

What are the differences between the packages?  



Basic: I will send you 28 general-themed posts. All of them are visual posts. 

Standard: I will research your niche, then create 28 niche-themed posts. 

For both the Basic and Standard packages, you need to decide upon a marketing schedule and actually post them on the Page. You'll need to check in several times a day to moderate the Page / interact with comments / reply to messages.

VIP:  I will research your niche, then create 28 niche-themed posts. Then I will upload the posts to your page (two posts per day) + moderate the page daily. 

What does 'moderating a page' mean?

This means I check your Page daily: reply to private messages, interact with fans and comments, delete comments that are inappropriate or spam.

Please read FAQs (below).

Here's to your success! 

May. 

 

 

 

 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

May has a super creative mind! Very happy we worked with her and excited to use her in the future!

Seller's Response:

You have a fantastic product and I'm positive your fb business page is going to be very popular. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of it. May :)

Seller's Response:

Mae did a great job coming up with interesting content to engage the Facebook crowd.

Seller's Response:

I love how the universe keeps sending me clients who are such nice people, so great to work with, and fb pages about such interesting topics. I love my work!

Seller's Response:

Great consultation. Answered my questions and gave me insight into how Facebook can help me and my business.




No comments:

Post a Comment