Thursday, December 10, 2020

Create And Monitor Facebook And Instagram Ads











About:

- Please talk to me before placing your order so we can see if I can serve your needs - 



I am a social media advertisement manager. Facebook and Instagram Ads are my area of expertise.



If you use the Facebook and Insta 'Promote' button to distribute your content, I suggest you stop wasting your money, hire a Pro and advertise with someone who masters Facebook Ads Manager.



I will analyze your current campaigns and optimize them, if you have any. If you don't, I will (depending on the gig package):



  • Set up your campaigns, ad sets and ads according to the goals you have

  • Set up custom, lookalike and retargeting audiences (targeted to relevant location, demographic and interests)
  • Distribute budget among campaigns


If you choose the Standard or Premium options, I will:



  • Help you setup your Business Manager (I will never ask for passwords, no one should) and Ad Account
  • Provide a report at the end of the month
  • Run tests and do the required optimizations
  • Replace a 'bad' campaign for a better one (in case one doesn't run or clearly shows abnormal costs)


Contact me to ask what you want.

Reviews


:

This man is absolutely professional, he met all my expectations and did much more than what I asked him to do. I feel very lucky to have found this gig. I highly recommend it.

:

very good service, thanks.

:

Did a really good job, pleasure to work with and highly knowledgeable. I recommend.

:

The best one you can find

:


No comments:

Post a Comment