Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Social Media Management











About:

Why should we work together?

I have the relevant experience in social media management. I also enjoy engaging with audiences to find out what they need and to just provide excellent customer service. I have been in the industry for more than 3 years. I am hardworking and will definitely meet the deadline provided.



How do you handle difficult situations?

I appreciate communication. If there is an issue, I will definitely communicate with the client and provide an immediate solution.



Are you currently employed?

I am currently employed in Jamaica as a Information and Public Relations Officer.



What language do you speak?

I speak fluent English.



What is your qualification?

I hold a Bachelor of Arts degree in Integrated Marketing Communication (first class honours)



What are your potential work hours?

I am available in the afternoon and on weekends. Work times can be discussed.



I can be contacted before purchase. Please let me know the name of the page you would like me to manage and the type of content expected. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

amazing work

:

Amazing work as usual. Will continue to work with you.

:

AMAZING work, very detailed, very organized and always on schedule. I will absolutely continue working with you! Thanks so much!!

:

Thanks! I enjoy working with you.

:

Amazing experience and will be using every month




No comments:

Post a Comment