Thursday, December 10, 2020

Set Up Powerful Facebook And Instagram Ads











About:

Hello, I'm Denis from Switzerland. I've developed winning ads to maximize the effectiveness of your FB and IG Campaigns.



This is an ALL-IN-ONE worry-free FB and IG ads package



Strategy



I test numerous ads and audiences for each client and achieve high traffic at the lowest cost.

No management is needed
as the ads I set up are and already highly automatized and optimized. Therefore, you can save the cost of having someone checking your ads 24/7 and instead focus on growing your business.



The setup includes everything that's needed:



- Multiple Audience Research and Creation

- Adcopy Writing - with psychological guidelines

- Bidding Setup - to reduce cost

- Campaign Setup and Budget Optimization



For more info please check the FAQ.



What can you expect from a campaign?



  • Leads
  • Traffic
  • Sales
  • Registrations
  • Likes and follows
  • Looking for Instagram follower growth? Check the FAQ.


My experience



I've worked with



  • Online Product sellers
  • Online Marketing Agencies
  • Consultancy Firms
  • Finance Firms
  • Start-Ups
  • Online Courses


LET'S GET YOU THE PEOPLE WHO WILL BUY WHAT YOU SELL


Reviews


:

A very pleasant and transparent experience!

:

Denis works very professional, the communication is very clear and he's super friendly.

:

very good.

:

The definition of service all inclusive! He not only provided everything as expected, which was a small Facebook Ads campaign, but he also analysed our landing page, gave improvement ideas, designed ad banners for us and on top of all that the delivery was same day! I am very happy to have chosen this freelancer. I loved that my input was required, as no seller can really know your product. A perfect result!

:

It was really very good. All my requirements were met and that was really perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment