Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Create And Design Facebook Business Page











About:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Welcome to my Business page create gig<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<



A Facebook business page is very important for all kinds of business. 

 You can find exact customers and visitors through the FB business page.

It helps a business to reach the top position in the online sector.
 You can brand your website, product, service, etc by creating a Facebook business page.




I Can create a professional Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin business page perfectly. I have completed a 1 Year experience. 



My service Quality:



1. Create Page


2. Add Logo/Photo ( If you have no logo, I just create a simple logo)



3. Setup Page



4. Design Eye-Catching Cover Photo



5. Add Products



6. All Customs Tabs and Settings



7. Add Full Details of Your Business



8. Add All Social Media Profile and Website Link



9. Call To Action Set Up



10.  Facebook, Linkedin, twitter page create



11. Make an interactive robot chat.



12. 1-month service guaranty.



I am confident in myself. I can serve my client best.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment