Saturday, December 26, 2020

Create Facebook Store Or Shop Professionally











About:

In this gig, I will assist you in setting up a Facebook Page and/or Facebook Store that will enable you to make a place for yourself on social media. 

Just like you would do up your physical showroom with painstaking attention to detail, choosing all the best interior décor options in keeping with the theme you’ve got in mind, it’s important to set up a Facebook Page and Store that is attractive and inviting.

Process:

  • I will create an FB Page/Shop
  • I will set-up the ‘Shop’ button on it
  • I will add your products into the store with pictures, descriptions, prices, and product names
  • I will set up colour-wise, size-wise or other customization options for products, should you require this
  • I will classify your products into various categories
  • I will handhold you through the process of managing your Facebook Shop on your own, effortlessly

 

In case you have further questions regarding my services, or the process I follow, please feel free to message me, and I’ll be happy to assist you.

If you already have a Facebook Shop, and you’re looking to create an Insta Shop, please checkout my Instagram Shop Gig.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had some Facebook issue and he was able to help me with me with fixing the issue before been able to set up Facebook shop. instagram shop was able to set up as i need more 500 follower before it can be setup and so that wasn't complete due Facebook rules. In all, the seller was able to deliver what he could due to restrictions on Facebook page. I will buy next time but I will make sure there are no complications on my end to avoid extended deliver and part of the gig not been done due some minor complication I take responsibly for. the seller is great to work and he will let you what problem is facing to complete the gig purchased.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your feedback

Seller's Response:

Extremely easy to communicate with. Very professional and friendly and offered quick turn around time. Knowledgeable in work and made sure to explain everything step by step. Extremely fast delivery time. Will definitely work with them again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your feedback 😊

Seller's Response:

Excellent work and communication




No comments:

Post a Comment