Thursday, December 24, 2020

Setup And Manage Facebook Page And Ads











About:

Hi i am ATHAR



I loved Digital Marketing  & 
Creating Facebook ad campaigns so I decided to offer my expertise to others.you will set up Facebook ads for your business.I can create campaigns for your own products. I will be your Facebook ads manager.



I Will:



  1. Research audience & create Ad text with description. ✔️
  2. Launch campaign with a target audience in your Ads Manager. ✔️
  3. Make necessary changes in ads for higher results until it expires. ✔️
  4. Give you technical support & Assist you for 1 week. ✔️


Types Of FB Ad Campaigns I Can Create:



  • Website traffic/clicks.
  • Conversions ads
  • Promote Facebook page for likes.
  • Post engagements.
  • Event promotion
  • Get video views.


Note
: Buyer has to pay the ad cost. My Goal is to drive Quality Traffic to your Website. The price to that depends on your Niche and Competition. I can guarantee Traffic but I can't guarantee sales and leads in your expectations because there are factors involved on your website that can affect these.



Thanks.







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment