Friday, February 19, 2021

Be Your Virtual Assistant To Grow Your Instagram











About:

Feel Free To Contact Me With Questions! I'll love to hear about your business

I'm SHOAIB and working as manager in social media ad spend for renowned companies. My services, and this gig, include all of the copy, graphic design, targeting, and optimization for your Instagram Content

Here's what working with me looks like on this gig (READ CAREFULLY):

1. I will need to do is make sure that I am on the same page with you about your content and brand goals. Once you place the order there is an intake form with everything I need to get started including things like a link to your business's website, your social media, your expectations

2. Once you submit the order requirements, I will carefully look over them and begin researching your brand as well as your competitors to determine what kind of content will be most beneficial for you.

3. I will create the graphics and copy for your content and submit them to you for review. Once you approve the content delivery it's time to publish and engage your growing audience!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment