Thursday, December 3, 2020

Create Effective Facebook Content For Your Business











About:

Feel Free To Contact Me With Questions! I'd love to hear about your business :)

I'm Chase and my agency manages 7 figures in social media ad spend for clients all over the World. Our services, and this gig, include all of the copy, graphic design, animation, targeting, and optimization for your Facebook Content

Here's what working with me looks like on this gig:

1. The first thing we will need to do is make sure that I am on the same page with you about your content and brand goals. Once you place the order there is an intake form with everything I need to get started including things like a link to your business's website, your social media, your expectations

2. Once you submit the order requirements, I will carefully look over them and begin researching your brand as well as your competitors to determine what kind of content will be most beneficial for you.

3. I will create the graphics and copy for your content and submit them to you for review. Once you approve the content delivery it's time to publish and engage your growing audience!



*** Please note that content may be created using a number of tools and templates from sources like Adobe, Pexels.com, Canva, Pixlr, & More

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Chase was great to work with and he is committed to 100% satisfaction! He spent time learning the product and understanding how to effectively market it. In addition he always kept me up to date on progress.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

WARNING... . pay him and wait 2-3 extra weeks when he DAILY even as he tells you he's about done - will up date later today/tonight.. then weeks later nada... - there are many other far, far better options ... go there!

Seller's Response:

All of these allegations are false. On this platform sellers aren’t paid until buyers mark orders as complete. This buyer continued to ask for additional work after the order was marked as complete.

Seller's Response:

Told me it would take 72 hours for the premium package - it took 12 days until I had what I needed (including revisions). I thought paying the premium package would get me the best service, not the case here.




No comments:

Post a Comment