Saturday, December 19, 2020

Fix Your Instagram Shop Problems











About:

***IMPORTANT: Send me a message before placing your order***



If you have any problems with Instagram or Facebook Shop this is the right gig for you.
(even your profile wasn't approved by Instagram).



What I provide:


1. Instagram Shop
  • Enables tag products
  • Shopping feature
  • Client directly go to your site with one click


2. Facebook shop:

  • Add products
  • Adding the Shop button.
  • Check out either on website or messenger.
  • Seperate collection for products.
  • Link with instagram Shop.
  • Set up shop theme for you.
  • Choosing currency.


Countries Allowed: (alphabetically)

Argentina

Australia

Austria

Belgium

Belize

Bolivia

Brazil

Bulgaria

Canada

Costa Rica

Croatia

Cyprus

Czech

Denmark

Dominican Republic

Ecuador

Estonia

Finland

France

French Guyana

Germany

Greece

Guatemala

Guyana

Hungary

Ireland

Italy

Japan

Korea

Latvia

Lithuania

Luxembourg

Malta

Martinique

Mayotte

Mexico

Morocco

Netherlands

New Zealand

Norway

Panama

Paraguay

Peru

Poland

Portugal

Puerto Rico

Reunion

Romania

Singapor

Slovakia

Slovenia

South Africa

Spain

Suriname

Sweden

Switzerland

United Kingdom

United States

Uruguay



Please Note that the Basic Plan contains only the PDF Guide.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

In 24hrs, She got my IG shop approved for business so I can direct traffic from social media to my site. Will work with her again. Knows her stuff!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for this lovely feedback.

Seller's Response:

Nouredinne is so friendly! I asked him to fix my IG shopping after a disapprovement from IG and he done it succesfully! Really happy how it turned out, I will work with him for my other brands as well.

:

She went above and beyond and made sure my account was approved. I recommend this seller 100% she’s one of the best sellers on this platform!

:

Thank you for your lovely reveiw.




No comments:

Post a Comment