Monday, May 24, 2021

Build Your Value Strategy For Social Media











About:

Everyone says content is king, yes. But not just because. Don't run around like a headless chicken, posting everything you can and hoping it works.



Forget about the sleepless nights thinking about why your socials aren't growing. Take control of your time to focus on the operations of your business.



Lets get to work, on a strategy that demands your communities attention, because you are giving answers to the burning questions that keep them up at night. Watch you competitors from the rearview mirror as you establish yourself as an authority on any subject. 



I do this with

  • Deep market research and understanding.
  • Use of gorund breaking tools (that i will share with you).
  • A value based, user centric mindset.
  • The years of colective experience we have at the agency. 


What you'll get:

  • Competitive benchmark. 
  • Buyer persona.
  • Digital Channels analysis.
  • Our content grill.
  • Content curation for chosen channels.
  • Copy examples and out very own chopy checklist.
  • Hashtag strategy
  • Post cycle.
  • Schedule.


All in a beautiful PDF that you can keep (forever) to implement your stratregy.



Create. Grow. Feed your digital tribe. 



Your Tribe is your vibe, lets find it. Together.



-Santiago ;)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am so glad I found Santiago, he provided excellent knowledge about our digital presence and I am looking forward to work with him in the future.

:

This guy is brilliant!! He really knows how to research, create a strategy that works and I am very excited to get started growing my social media. I will be working with him going forward no doubt. Thanks Santiago!

:

Awesome! Thanks for the trust my guy. My DMs are open to continue with your growth!

:

The strategy provided was custom, however even after requesting edits, there were grammar and spelling mistakes on almost every page. I had to rewrite and reformat the strategy in my own time, for the price, I felt this was unfair. Communication was flawless and content was adequate.

:

Quick and thorough delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment