Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Create Facebook Shop And Instagram Shop











About:

Hello, I hope you're doing well today!



Please discuss before placing the order. Furthermore, let me know if you have been rejected for Instagram shop, Facebook shop, Commerce Manager account, or facing any issues.



Instagram shop and Facebook shop is very helpful to grow your business and sales. So, contact me right now to help you set up everything :)



I will create the FB Catalog, set up FB shop, and upload product listings. I will also set up the Insta shop, and enable product tagging feature.



Facebook Services:

  • FB page optimization
  • Set up catalog
  • set up Facebook shop
  • CTA tab
  • Checkout to website or messenger (Facebook checkout is also available for the USA)



Instagram Services:

  • Set up a business profile
  • Help to approve Insta shop (Insta holds right to deny anyone)
  • Product tagging feature
  • Set up shop
  • Checkout to website or messenger (Insta checkout is also available for the USA)



Reasons to choose me:

  • Fast delivery
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Quality service
  • Trustworthy



Note:

Instagram shopping is currently available to limited countries. Please contact me before placing the order. Thanks



Kind Regards,

Waqas

Reviews


:

I am so impressed! This was my first Fiverr experience and in truth there are so many people out there. I choose him because of his reviews. He was fast, responsive, efficient and everything his reviews said. I wasted to much time, so much time trying to get my Wix-Instagram-Facebook shop up and running. I should have asked weeks ago. Thank you thank you thank you and I will definitely be returning for your services!

:

It was very easy to get this work done. I needed help with getting my Facebook and Instagram stores set up but I was worried I would make a mess of it. Ahmad took care of it and it looks great. Would definitely use his services again.

:

He was amazing, knowledgeable about everything and was able to set up the shop perfectly. He was also very patient as there were some issues on my end. I definitely would recommend

:

The seller was very knowledgeable and was able to offer different options to help solve and issues I was facing. They went above and beyond to make sure I was completely satisfied with my order.

:

I had Facebook and Instagram shops set up. It was easy to communicate and was very good at making the details clear. I will continue to work with Waqas




No comments:

Post a Comment