Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Your Professional Pinterest Marketing Manager











About:

Dear Sir,
            Thanks For Visit My GIG.I'm provide you the best strategic professional Pinterest marketing service and plan on Fiverr. All marketing will be 100% real and targeted. During working, I will target people who are interested in similar accounts or competitors. 


 ⭐GIG SERVICES INCLUDE:



✔️ Create a profile and management

✔️ optimizing and setup of your profile
✔️creating new boards relevant to your niche
✔️Follow people in your niche and engage with them
✔️adding SEO keywords to the descriptions and boards
✔️Attractive Pin Design via CANVA
✔️Doing Regular Pin/repin
✔️Genuine Website Traffic.
✔️Account Analytics
✔️ Following Users in your niche
✔️You will get 24/7 top-notch customer Service




 ⭐WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU? 



✔️ Username
✔️ Password
✔️ Targeting Information


⭐If you have any question please let me know and contact me easily. I am at your service,



So feel free to place an order now.


Thank you...




  





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment