Saturday, December 26, 2020

Be Your Social Media Marketing Manager And Content Designer











About:

Social Media is a community effort, everyone is an asset.



I will be your social media manager and manage your social media platforms. I create personalized posts. I will be your content designer, branded posts, facebook business page, hashtag research, action plan (detailed) making this way possible engagement from interested individuals in this Business.

Analysis and tracking of my performance managing accounts are very useful to use and redirect traffic visitors to your website to take action.

What I offer in my packages?



- Researh of your brand

- Action plan

- Content design 

- Active engagement

- organic growth 



I can also provide these services: 

  • Instagram influencer
  • pinterest marketing
  • pinterest traffic
  • google analytics for website
  • google my business
  • facebook for business
  • Instagram for business
  • Twitter for business
  • Linkedin for business
  • website content 











Reviews


:

Dear Iris, many, many thanks for the great job you did in social media platforms for my small business.

:

Precised and very well executed work.

:

She is a very skilled Social Media Manager. I really appreaciate to work with her.

:

I will use Iris again and refer her to friends and family members. She takes your project seriously and flavors it with her business acumen.

:

Very easy to work with. She understood our needs but most importantly we have seen growth on our social media pages.




No comments:

Post a Comment