Friday, December 18, 2020

Post Quality Content On Your Brands Instagram











About:

SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING MANAGEMENT

  • Scheduled Posts
  • Effective Hashtags
  • Graphic Design
  • Curated Photography
  • Experienced Marketing Manager


Hello! My name is Blaze Robert Stow, and I'm the marketing expert you're looking for! I have many years working as a marketing manager, where I have been responsible for shooting content, posting content for growth, and promoting interactivity on our page. I have a clean, minimal, and modern design ascetic, but can and will match the vibe of your brand. I have a degree in Merchandise & Marketing from The Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising. I have worked in Marketing for industries including Fashion, Entertainment, Cannabis, Construction, and more. I have been blessed to know and work with many celebrities and other well known influencers. 



HOW DOES THIS WORK?

  1. Select the level of service.
  2. Current social media marketing will be reviewed and assessed for brand's ascetic. 
  3. Logins & Passwords exchanged.
  4. 10-15 day lead time for posts to begin appearing on IG account.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment