Saturday, December 26, 2020

Provide A Instagram Strategy Consultation Report











About:

Why me?

I have worked with Fortune 500 brands such as Adidas, L’Oreal, Danone and Pfizer on multiple digital marketing projects. I aim to leverage my experience and know-how to help you launch and grow your brand on Instagram while maintaining brand professionalism, consistency and performance delivery.



Why my service?

I will do a thorough analysis of your Instagram account, provide you with personalized recommendations on how to improve your existing performance, update you with the latest Instagram updates and algorithms and finally provide you with a customized strategy and action plan on how you can best move forward in maximizing the performance to increase followers, engagement and ultimately traffic and sales.



How will you benefit from my gig?

  • Personalized strategy report
  • Account analysis
  • Best practices based on industry and niche
  • Latest Instagram updates and 2020 algorithm trends
  • Success Secrets that other successful accounts don't reveal about 
  • Advanced Video Hashtag Guide
  • Hashtag Best Practices Checklist
  • EXTRA: Newsletter covering the latest monthly features & updates



Reviews


Seller's Response:

It took me a few days to write a review because that's how long it took to process and digest all the helpful information he sent along. It is obvious he spent quality time investigating my profile and researching the industry that I work in. I've implemented a couple of his suggestions and already observed positive results. This was definitely worth the money. I will most likely be using his services again. Thank you! 😊

Seller's Response:

thank you so much!!

Seller's Response:

I received way more value with this order than I expected. I took the time to go through all of the information and can't wait to start implementing everything. Tommy seems very knowledgeable about instagram marketing. I promise you won't be able to just glance through the info and keep going. He really took his time to give me a thorough analysis.

Seller's Response:

thank you!!

Seller's Response:

The analysis was delivered in time and the information was precise and specific for my public. I still have the online course to go through, but so far I can say that I'm very satisfied with the gig! Would definitely work with Tommy again.




No comments:

Post a Comment