Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Provide You Up To 100 Quality Keto Recipes With Your Logo











About:

                (PLEASE DISCUSS BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER)

Hi,

Hope you all are having a healthy and happy life.



In this Gig i'm Offering you KETO Recipes Videos in great quality.

With :

  • Logo
  • Background Music
  • Overlay text
  • Social links



Why me:



  1. Quality Work
  2. On time Delivery
  3. Customer Satisfaction 100%
  4. Gift Videos for Customers
  5. Average length of each video is under 15 sec.


NOTE:

Get your Gift video first with your requirements. Once you satisfied with the work than place your order.

I dOn't believe in Sample Video. I always give a gift video so that you can use that video as well.



Anxiously looking forward to work with you..



Regards

UX khAn

Exclusively On

www.fiverr.com/uxkhan









Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my second time buying. Uxkhan is awesome to work with and the videos are great! I look forward to working with him again. Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Good Job editing my video inserting my logo into each video. Makes my videos brand get stronger

:

Thank you so much.

:

Great gig and seller!

:

thanks, could be better if deliver is faster, but the content is very good.




No comments:

Post a Comment