Thursday, December 24, 2020

Provide Consultation To Improve Your Page











About:

This gig will help you REALISTICALLY improve your social media presence.  I run several media accounts that I grew myself and they are STILL GROWING. You have several options with me, but the gist is the following


For your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, I can audit your account and let you know what you are doing RIGHT and Wrong.


Additionally, I can give you a specific plan relevant to your page to increase engagement, and promote growth.


Finally, I can get on a live Video Coaching session with you and walk you step by step to various questions you may have and how to implement the target strategies to grow your account.  


These are on time charges that will impact your business for YEARS to come.  

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment