Saturday, December 5, 2020

Create Public Facebook Pages And Groups











About:

I will create a public Facebook page, public and/or private group



I can also evaluate a current page or group to help you understand your audience and create posts to engage your specific audience. 

Reviews


:

Laura was great. The service she provided me was stellar! Communicative and timely. You don't need to "comparison shop" anymore. Just hire her and she will exceed your expectations. I was one of those "dummies" who didn't know much at all about how to set up and maintain the platform she built for me. She was always patient with me and answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. She ensured that I had a good grasp on the platform before completing the project and left me feeling confident that everything was custom-built to ensure the greatest success for me.

:

This seller is very professional regarding Facebook account management and optimization for business! We have used her services before and we will use them again, great work! Thank you so much!!

:

One of the most professional services I have had on this platform. I have no Idea how Laura completed this so quick yet so well but I like it a lot! Thank you!

:

Awesome! quick delivery, open communication as work was ongoing so changes were adapted quickly and efficiently and to my liking. Really perfect job. Will continue to work with her in the future

:

Great and very professional




No comments:

Post a Comment