Sunday, December 27, 2020

Be Your Social Media Marketing Manager And Content Creator











About:

 If you are here now, sure you are looking for a professional Social Media Manager!

Why you will need to continually grow your SM presence:

1- The number of active social media users worldwide is 2.78 billion, out of the world’s population of 7.47 billion. (we are social)

·2- More than 2 million advertisers regularly use Facebook marketing to market their business.

3- 85% of people rely on Twitter and Facebook for their morning news.



What you will get from my service:



- Create + Optimize your social media accounts ( If you don't have them already)

- Content creation with high-quality images and branded with your logo or website URL.

- Trending Hash-Tags 

- Increased engagement.

- Increase your brand awareness

- Organic Followers + BONUS 

- Drive traffic to your website or e-shop

and much more! 



Highlights:

* 100% Genuine and Manual work.

* 100% Legal work.

* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee



Platforms:

* Facebook Business Page/ Profile

* Twitter

* Linkedin

* Instagram

* Pinterest



There will always be a great BONUS for you!



Please feel free to contact me before ordering for a customized offer!



Grisilda



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Grisilda is very professional and timely. I only just started with her a week now and I have so many new followers on my IG. I am very pleased with her service and would recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you! It was my pleasure working with you!

Seller's Response:

Grisildalola made my life a whole lot easier by creating daily posts for me. This is not my area of expertise and it provided me the freedom of mind to offer my services without having to learn social media posting.

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Was my pleasure

Seller's Response:

Seller appears to be rather too busy to pay adequate attention to all her gigs. Posts were unengaging and vapid though reasonably nice looking. I had to create about a third of the content and correct errors in tagging and a her actual content.




No comments:

Post a Comment