Thursday, July 2, 2020

Organic Instagram Growth And Post Scheduling











About:

Hi, thank you for stopping by :-)



I can proudly say that my service 101% natural. At first we can discuss what is your ideal niche/audience and how many times per week you would like me to do manual posting. I would need you to set up an account on one of the scheduling apps(I'll talk you through it) where you can upload your files and write the content. Then I can get to work and do manual posting at your chosen time. On a daily basis I will be using my techniques to organically target new accounts and also engage with the existing audience to attract more awareness around a brand or individual.



I will manually publish your prepared content to drive awareness to your post and respond back to comments. Working closely together with you I will physically like and comment on peoples posts. On a daily basis I will be using your preferred hashtags, location, competitors, ideal comments and more.



**For an extra charge I am happy to source and create content, research hashtags, reply back to messages, create stories and more. I am happy to discuss a custom offer.



Lets chat about what packages would benefit you the most and how we can take your account to the next level!:-)



Reviews


:

Love her tactics and approach- so down to earth and natural - we can see some wonderful followers joining the community. We have been chatting on a daily basis and now I am fully confident that I can leave my account in safe hands. You really are a superstar! Looking forward for the next rotation:)

:

Thank you so much Christina for all your hard work and extra input! I was really unsure how Instagram works and how to put my brand out there, Christina has done an excellent job on sourcing content and some brilliant post write ups. Our account is new and i love that it is set up so nicely, the wa

: : :





Organic Instagram Growth And Post Scheduling

No comments:

Post a Comment