Friday, December 25, 2020

Be Your Social Media Manager And Content Creator











About:

Welcome to Kati_B gig

I see that you need some help to manage your social media

I will help you achieve a formidable social media presence and promote your brand by creating professionally crafted posts suitable for the growth of your business, and designed to help you gain more attention fast.

I'm a great fit for this role because as a social media virtual assistant, my goals are :



1.Page Optimization of your accounts.

2. Remove spamming and foul content posted by others.

3. Get followers to see your services/products (using top relevant hashtags)

4. find influencers 

5. Increased engagement

6. Designing posts





I speak :

Arabic

French

English 



I can Create and  Manage your:

  •  Facebook
  •  Instagram
  •  Twitter
  •  Pinterest
  •  youtube



contact me if you want a monthly service 



Social media management includes post designs for all of the days 



please feel free to contact me for any clarification

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great job thak you

Seller's Response:

i'm very satisfied

:

good service thanks

:

Thanks

:

Very easy to work with. i hope to work with her again




No comments:

Post a Comment