Sunday, December 20, 2020

Make A List Of Influencer For Influencer Marketing Campaign











About:

THIS SERVICE IS BEST FOR BUSINESS AND PERSONAL ACCOUNTS 



Customized Orders Accepted



SAY "NO" TO, 



  • Expensive Facebook ads 



  • Influencers with FAKE Followers & Likes



  • Your Product not reaching the Desired Audience



Reasons to GET THIS GIG?



  • BOOST YOUR SALE



  • SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY  



  • Find Influencers that Strictly matches targeted Niche



  • Get a +ROI



I've been doing Digital Marketing with experience for over 5 years, it's my profession as well as my Passion



WHAT CAN I DO



I will Research Top SOCIAL MEDIA Influencers (like Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, etc)& deliver them in EXCEL or GOOGLE SPREADSHEET



  • I will make tailored arrangements for your Page, Brand, or Company. 



  • Making Sure they have a High Engagement Rate



  • Provide you with Contact Templates



  • Sharing a Guide on how to get started.



  • Also getting better at targeting Niche-Specific Influencers with High Engagement Rates



Just Message me and Let’s get started..!!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment