Friday, December 18, 2020

Be Your Social Media Manager











About:

Hi and thank you for checking out this gig.



I'm a Certified Professional Social Media Manager an i would be very happy to help you to managing your Social Media.



So I would be happy working together if:

- You don't have time to manage your content on Instagram.

- You are not sure which content works best.

- You are not sure how and which hashtags you should use



WHAT I WILL DO FOR YOU

- I will find content for you

- I will design and brand them with your logo

- I will find best hashtags for your content, so you will be more visible and get more exposure from them as well.

- I will schedule once a day, but most important, is that I will schedule on the BEST time of the day when the traffic is higher on the instagram.





Feel free to contact me if you have any question or any other request.



Thank you

Elona

Reviews


:

Elona is very professional, very fast delivery and she definitly knows well her job. Great communication, and very good service. I highly recommend her.

:

Elona was very professional and delivered on her promise. I'm satisfied with the purchase, thank you!

:

Great service. Professional. 5 stars

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment