Monday, February 22, 2021

Set Up And Optimise Your Pinterest Account











About:

If you're here, you want to get MORE out of the gold mine that Pinterest is.

More traffic to your website? More readers for your blog? More followers on Instagram?

You can have it!



The last account I managed went from 9k monthly unique views to 50k muv in 2 months!



If you are too busy to run your own account or are new to Pinterest and don't know where to start, I can do the hard work for you.



I will reorganise your profile, update existing boards and create a cohesive look. I will follow relevant accounts and pin your own products, blog articles and services.



 During the time period, I will:



  • New account setup
  • Update Profile and Appearance of Existing Boards
  • Create new boards that fit in your niche
  • Pin  

  • Repin
  • Follow People & Boards in your niche
  • Keep you updated throughout the process with consistent communication


Extra Services
  • Set Up Rich Pins
  • Action Plan (included in the Addict package)
  • Promoted Pins 


> Monthly management packages available, please message me for details.  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was the first time I hired someone on Fiverr and I can safely say it was a very pleasant experience! Would definitely hire her again. She did more than what was included in the package. Overall the communication was great, very professional seller and a lot of respect for the customer.

:

Great communication and the account was awesome. Thanks. Might use again.

:

Thank you! It was a pleasure

:

Very good experience. Would hire her agin.

:

Gulia took control and did a great job of setting up a new platform for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment