Monday, May 4, 2020

Create Full Setup Of Youtube Channel With Adsense For Earning











About:

Hey welcome to my gig.you are with an expert 


Are you looking for a New You tube Channel, Then you’ve come to the right place
Professionally I can Create, Setup,Design and optimize a YouTube Channel for you.



  • Full account Setup
  • Create YouTube channel
  • Write SEO friendly title, description and tags(only for the channel)
  • Setup Channel
  • Google Adsense Partnership Program (if you have achieved the target)
  • Channel Verification With Your Personal Number
  • Keyword Research
  • SEO Of Your Channel
  • Keyword Rich Titles
  • Channel Branding
  • you tube intro
  • Design High Quality Graphics (Thumbnails, Channel Cover, Logo etc.)
  • Link Your Channel With Social Media Profiles


Requirements
If You Have A Image/Logo That You Wants To Use in the channel, then Send It Via Attachment

If you want to know anything more then feel free to contact me.

Thank You 

Have a Nice Day......

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work and fast turnaround, including minor changes as requested. Working with Midrar works well for me. Three completed gigs now, all very different. Highly recommended.

:

Thank you so much for all of your help. I enjoyed working with you. I would recommend your services to others. :)

:

the seller is good in responding all the question you need, he will give and proposed a better idea to you on your channel. overall i am satisfied with the seller.

:

This is the second gig completed for me back to back by this seller and I would recommend for cost effective logo design and youtube marketing. I hope to order again soon.

:

always reliable midrar1 has done 6+ projects for me and is always on time and goes above and beyond. i highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment