Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Setup And Manage Your Facebok Page











About:

Are you looking for facebook expert?

Looking for Brand new facebook page for your business?

Have problem while managing Facebook page?



So you are at right place, I am Social Media Marketing Expert having Two+ years of Professional experience. My core specialty is Facebook marketing. I am working with several National & MNCs Clients. Let me be your Digital Marketing Manager and Fan Page Manager.

You will get:

  • High quality work
  • Extra fast delivery

My Services will include (Depends on Package): 

  • Create Business Page
  • Design outstanding Cover photo
  • Call to Action Button (CTA)
  • Messenger Optimization (Depends on Package)
  • Instagram Integration (Only Premium)
  • Whats App Integration (Only Premium)
  • Shop Setup (Depends on Package)
  • Service Setup (Depends on Package)
  • Page Management (Depends on Package)
  • Advertisement (Depends on Package)
  • Custom Orders (Depends on Package)

Looking forward to the opportunity of working with you and establishing a long term working relationship.

NOTE: Please Contact before Placing order.

If you have any query feel free to ask.

Reviews


:

One thing of the things I am most pleased with this seller is the fact that he does everything I asked and that he never hesitates to reach out and communicate with me. It is a pleasure to have that sort of attention to detail, service, and initiative.

:

Always a pleasure working with this seller. Thanks again!

:

Highly Recommended this seller He is very patient and listened all my requirements carefully and provided my all my desired things with details. He delivered more than my expectations and I will definitely avail his services in future. You are best.

:

Excellent work. I appreciate the work you do for my company.

:

Top Service Highly recommend Thank you very much




No comments:

Post a Comment