Monday, October 5, 2020

Be Your Social Media Marketing Manager And Content Creator











About:

Social media marketing helps to validate your brand. A company's social media presence, when done correctly, tells consumers that their brand is active and focused on thriving communication with consumers. ...Social media marketing has the power to increase customer loyalty.



Are you a business owner?

Do you want to increase the visibility of your business in order to achieve an increase in the awareness of your business from prospective clients? 



If your answer to any or all of the above questions is positive, congratulations! YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!!



This gig offers a professional social media management service. I can effectively manage accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and others. 



If you have any question please feel free to contact me!



Also, i have AN EXTRA BONUS FOR YOU!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

this seller is a fraud. do not trust the star rating. horrible. please five me my money back or i will report to media and police.

:

The buyer bought and was not very clear in his request. With my knowledge, I created 30 posts that exposed all the advantages of his business; he didn't accepted, and I offered 30 extra, He approved, and I do not understand this review. It looks like he just wants to hurt my business.

:

Amazing! So good at her job and she has helped me out a great deal. pays attention to detail and is super informative. I will continue to work with this seller. one of the best.

:

This was my first gig with Eni and it was very challenging given the COVID 19 crisis. She stayed on the project, responded quickly and worked hard to understand what I was trying to accomplish. It was very important to me to get this done and move the social media piece along from a business perspective.

:

Ya gotta love xhogae - she always brings her a-game!




No comments:

Post a Comment