Monday, October 5, 2020

Delete Your Social Media Posts











About:

Hi,

Are you looking for an excellent service then you are at right place.

I will delete all Facebook and Instagram posts with 100%guarantee in 1 day with a very low cost. I will help you to delete your extra post from groups and Pages



Services:

  • Delete Images of Facebook Timeline or profile of one year just in $5
  • Delete Images of Facebook Timeline or profile of one year just in $5
  • Delete 300 Group post just in $5
  • Delete 300 page post just in $5 
  • Delete Timeline text post of one year just in $5 
  • Delete your 300 pending Post of Group just in $5
  • Delete Videos of Timeline of one Year just in $5
  • Delete your Review Timeline Posts from your Profile just in $5
  • Delete your Tweets from Twitter Account
  • Delete your posts or videos from any platform like YouTube,Linkedin,Tumblr etc,


IMPORTANT:

  • DO NOT PLACE ORDER DIRETLY WITHOUT DISCUSSING IT WITH ME.
  • Kindly DISCUSS with me your requirements before placing an order to get UNLIMITED REVISIONS.
  • I will done my assignment before the time limit.
  • I will refund your money if you are not happy with my work.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was nice

:

Thank you

:

It was a challenging task and he did everything to deliver. I highly recommend.

:

Thanks a lot you are also so good that you bother so much every you checked and tell me that your work is not completed yet. I really like it. Have a wish to work with you again and many times. Thank you soo much Again

:


No comments:

Post a Comment