Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Create, Design And Optimize A Facebook Business Page











About:

  >>>>>>>>>>>Welcome to my Facebook Business page create Gig<<<<<<<<<<<



By a professional Facebook BUSINESS page, you can promote your business nationwide as well as worldwide. you can increase your sales and profit 5 times.



I can create a professional Facebook page perfectly. I have completed a 4-month social media marketing course from the outsourcing institute bd. where I learn to work practically. besides, I have participated in many live projects and serve many buyers.



  My Service quality:



  •    Professional look page
   

  •    Create a nice logo 
   

  •     Create a lucrative Banner     


  •    Make 5- 20 post   


  •    Set keyword


  •    Set location Facebook map


  •    Action Button  


  •   1-month service 




   

I am confident in myself. I can serve my client best

 



Thanks and Regards:


MD SOHAB



 





 





  

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment