Friday, October 16, 2020

Be Your Social Media Content And Posts Creator











About:

I have a B.A. of Public Relations and Journalism and I have been social media content creator for four years. Contact me if you want original posts for your accounts. 



NO CANVA! I create original designs in the Adobe Suite. Management and posting are NOT included.



Your branding of the social media content is crucial for increasing brand awareness and fast growth of your business.

I offer creation of branded images with original designs for your social media accounts and establishing a style which is identifiable as uniquely yours. The images will have one consistent filter/frame applied (which I will custom create for your brand) and the design style will stay the same across all of your platforms.



I create:

-Branded images

-Educational posts

-Infographics

-Memes

-Call to action posts

-Video editing and animation (that's an extra) 





My primary platforms are Facebook and Instagram.



If you are tired of receiving sub standard content from unreliable social media content creators, PLACE AN ORDER to get started! 







Reviews


:

What can I say that I have not said before. She is ALWAYS on point! I absolutely love working with Katerina.

:

Katerina was responsive and fast in delivery. Thank you Katrina for doing all adjustments I asked you to do, I think the project completed and done well. Thanks again Katerina

:

Katerina was great to work with. Quickly made requested changes. Came up with great ideas with little to no initial direction.

:

Loved what she did and will definitely be using her services again! This is just what I needed for my real estate business!

:

Katerina exceeded my expectations with my project. This is my first time using this site, so I was pretty nervous about booking and making sure Katerina had everything she needed. She made awesome quality content for my business and I can’t wait to use her services again. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment