Saturday, October 17, 2020

Review Your Social And Offer Advice On How To Hit Your Goals











About:

I will provide important insights on what you are doing well and areas where you could improve your efforts. The report will evaluate and offer steps on how to optimize your business's social media profiles and strategy.



Performing a 
social media audit can help e-commerce businesses stay on top of their online presence, personal brands a way to make sure they're still relevant, and businesses of all sizes a way to see the competition and take advantage of trends they may have otherwise missed.



The audit's focus will be on social media not website SEO or Website design. If you have questions please message me.



Get a view of your competitor's content performance, when they post, their engagement metrics, and their overall digital strategy.



Also included in the report will be areas that I see could provide you additional revenue opportunities or even opportunities for collaboration. I will also provide guidance on what type of social media ads you could be taking advantage of and if you are currently advertising - I will provide feedback on your ads.



I have performed these audits for both large and small companies since 2009.

 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome, I'm glad I gave him a shot definitely helped me realign my social media goals!

:

Very practical strategy for my Insta growth. Excellent communicator. Thanks!

:

Thank you!

:

David is very knowledgable and was extremely helpful!

:

Very helpful analysis




No comments:

Post a Comment