Friday, October 16, 2020

Be Your Social Media Manager And Content Creator











About:

Let’s start with one simple fact: Your business needs a social media presence.

It doesn’t matter if you run a small local shop or a big national company. It is an essential piece of your business marketing strategy.

Social platforms help you connect with your customers, increase awareness about your brand, and boost your leads and sales. With more than three billion people around the world using social media every month, it’s no passing trend. 

When it comes to enhancing your brand’s overall visibility, there is no subset of marketing that is shifting faster than social media. 

Designs, Organic Growth, Brand Awareness, and Increased Revenue for your business is my goal. 

I'd love to learn more about your business and help you get started, so do not hesitate and reach out to me❗



Reviews


:

I worked with her before. Nikolina's is excellent at researching new topics and creating high quality posts with suitable pictures and videos. That is great. Also she was very supportive in finding a good social media management platform and I thank her for that. Also she was great in finding important twitter accounts to follow. The concept and communication strategy she proposed was very general, I was expecting more here. Her communication in general is very friendly and positive, but her commitment to timelines and details of instructions need to improve. The posts she created for twitter, Facebook and instagram were great and I can highly recommend her for that service.

:

It was great working with Nikolins! I was clueless about a lot of things and she was patient and made it easy for me to work with her. I was very pleased with her distribution of the content. Highly recommend!

:

Friendly, efficient and great to work with. Nikolins enabled me to leave all social work to her and focus elsewhere.

:

You’ve done great work

:

Nikolins is very friendly, but this time everything was delayed and the delivery was only partial and not as promised, also after the extended deadline. I accepted delivery by mistake. This was just a small job: 4 posts for twitter, a recommendation what to post on twitter and suggestions who to follow. I only received the last point so far. She still says it will come, but I have waited over a week now and it is still outstanding.




No comments:

Post a Comment