Thursday, October 15, 2020

Be Your Social Media Manager And Content Creator











About:

We will optimize, manage and grow your Social Media Presence! Get more traffic, leads and sales! 



We are a certified S.M. Agency with experience in Digital Marketing who have worked for different companies over time. We have managed pages related to the following industries: Health & Fitness, Travel, Real Estate, Fashion And Beauty, E-commerce & Retailing, Food & Beverage, Affiliate Marketing and more.



What can we do for your Business:

- Create Social Media Profiles

- BIO Setup and Page optimization 

- Increase your account organically (based on competition analysis)

- Create/write and schedule attractive and relevant posts/content 

- Hashtag research & indexing 

- Social Media Cover

- Unique Highlights to better promote your products/services

- Direct messages to new followers (welcome messages, messages to promote services)

- Brand posts with your logo/website

This is a great starter package for you to be able to check out our content quality & services. If you are satisfied we will be happy to offer you a customized package for monthly retainer. 

Platforms:

- Instagram

- Facebook

- Pinterest

- Twitter

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller has great skills even working with me on invoices. Words can not describe the excellent work that was done for me. The seller put the P in professional. It is a must I keep the seller and add them to my Professional Team here. I will use this seller again, again, and again. I am thinking forever. Excellent work that was done for me. I am hoping I said all of the great things this seller deserves

Seller's Response:

Maheen is a very talented writer and content creator. Once you describe in detail what you would like, she delivers great content. I would highly recommend her service.

:

Thank you so much for your kind words. They are extremely encouraging. I really enjoy working with you and look forward to delivering more content that’s useful to you 😊

:

I really like this seller and the work she does. She is always patience and helps me to come up with great ideas for my projects. She get my jobs back to me before the deadline. I can not say enough good things about her and her work. I decided to work with her weekly because of the price and the excellent work she does for my business.

:

I am humbled and grateful for your kind words Barbara. It's always a pleasure working with you :).




No comments:

Post a Comment