Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Set Up And Optimize Your Facebook Business Page











About:

If you are a business or blogger, you need a Separate Facebook Page in order to build credibility and run ads, in order to grow your following.  Most people know how to set up a page, but the problem is what do you do after setting it up? 



I have extensive experience growing pages from zero to hundreds and even thousands in a small amount of time.  All organic followers through marketing and advertising efforts.



This gig is for setting up your page and optimizing it for you, providing an action plan so that you can grow it on a DIY basis, or you can fully hire me to run your facebook page on a monthly basis.



My reviews speak for themselves.... I will provide plenty of value and extras!



Also, the way I grow pages is through organic ways... content, engagement, targeting.  There is no magic.  Order the Gig that fits and let's grow your page!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding work!

:

Went above and beyond to ensure the success of the page met the vision of what I sought, with a little trouble shooting needed. Recommended!

:

Thank you for the great review.. was great working with you also! keep doing great things!

:

Great seller, professional and honest, suggesting to me the best way to set up my FB and move forward in my business. Highly recommended.

:

Once again the work was great and done in a very timely manner! Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment