Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Help You Get Your Start On Social Media











About:

With two years of experience managing and growing social media for a non-profit, I understand that the online world can be intimidating; I can help you get your feet off the ground!



No matter the package you choose, I promise to provide:



  • Unique insight into what will help your media thrive
  • An eye for quality content production
  • A dependable, adaptable attitude


Content/Campaign Review:

Your images need to be engaging and cutting edge, your text needs to be informative and tailored to your market; I'll find where your content isn't up to snuff. 
Send me examples of your social media content thus far, and I'll give you balanced tips, revisions, examples and resources to help you survive online.



Content Creation:

The purpose of this package is to directly give you a media jump start. Send me your objectives and relevant material, and I'll generate 3 posts--for you to use at your discretion--to provide you with custom examples of what your campaign needs.



Campaign Creation:

I will provide you with an extensive social media campaign, including graphic mock-ups, at least 3 post examples, and strategies that you can use going forward to not only survive, but thrive.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment