Thursday, October 15, 2020

Create And Manage Your Social Media Accounts











About:

Hi, welcome to my page!

My name is ERIS and I would be happy to help you to grow your business  in a professional ways .



The Social Media Management is the key t o have success   for  every kind of Business. 



I WORK FULL TIME SO THE DELIVERY WILL BE SOON AS I CAN !



I will Create  your accounts  and schedule posts on this platforms:



  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin 
  • Pinterest 
  • Google +   
  • Youtube




In this gig I could offer for you:



BASIC:

Create and manage one social media profile for 15 days with 1 post/day for only $40.



STANDARD:

Create and manage one social media  profile for 30 days with 2 posts/day for only $150



PREMIUM:

Create and manage one social media profile for 30 days with 3posts/day for only $220.



Please ,feel free to contact me on Fiverr if you have any question. 



Thank you!

Reviews


:

Great communication recommended 100%

:

Great. Really helped. Definitely hire again.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment