Sunday, October 11, 2020

Be Your Social Media Marketing Manager And Content Writer











About:

-Social Media Marketing is essential for any business in the world.Running your business is a full-time job. Everyone knows they need to be on Facebook Business page, Twitter, Instagram Linkedin and Pinterest. That's where your target audience is. And that's where you need to be if you are to connect and grow prospects for your brand.

-I will help you achieve a formidable social media presence and promote your brand by creating professionally crafted posts suitable for the growth of your business, and designed to help you gain more attention fast. 

-This gig is for 30 days where Engagement will be done on all your accounts such as Facebook Marketing, Twitter Marketing , Instagram Marketing ,Linkedin ,Pinterest Marketing, Youtube, Google+ once a day or as per your requirement. I also accept custom orders. 



-My services include:

1. Page Optimization of your accounts.

2. Daily posting of relevant content (using top relevant hashtags)

3. Increase followers organicly

4. Full Time Engagement

5. I will help you with your Instagram and Facebook Ads



Feel free to Contact me Now and don't forget to ask for your Bonuss

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have been working with Ebi since June and will continue to do so. She creates beautiful posts, has prompt & excellent communication skills and does a wonderful job managing my 3 social media accounts. So happy to have found someone that can help my vision come to life!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for everything.

Seller's Response:

Ebi delivered the job to my satisfaction. She aims to please and is very flexible, caters to your needs and is very patient. I highly recommend working with Ebi, you won't be disappointed. Thanks again for your great work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for trusting me I really appreciated every word 😊🙏

Seller's Response:

Very good delivery once again, we have now discussed a strategy moving forward and i believe she can help grow my business




No comments:

Post a Comment