Friday, October 9, 2020











About:

1 Full Month managing your social media! + BONUS



I have worked as a social media manager for about 8 years. My goals are very simple.

As a social media manager, I will be able to increase your engagement, viewers and if you are a seller, I will build your clients. I have worked with a lot of Instagram pages with a different category as Company, Anime, Soccer Pages, Brands, Influencers.



Platforms:



1. Facebook

2.Instagram

3.Google+

4.Twitter

5.Linkedin

6.Youtube



My Goals:



  1. Increasing Impressions, Reach and Engagement.
  2. A Target Audience.
  3. Clients with good location, gender, and age.
  4. Updating your content if it is necessary.
  5. Hashtag Build.
  6. Profile Creation(Profile pic, Bio, Settings, etc.)
  7. The strategy of Social Media.
  8. Excellent analysis.




Important Notes!



  1. Double-Check your information.
  2. Money 100% Back Guaranteed.


Why you should choose me?



  1. Full experience in building and managing Instagrams/Facebook for 8 years.
  2. 24/7 here for you.
  3. Good communication. (Messages, Skype)
  4. Always Online and ready to start a wonderful journey with you.


For more information message me here on Fiverr! I will directly replay to you.



Thank you,

Jahja Fuga.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is very smart and i like the way he compose a post design. I highly recommend him. I am very happy to work with you.

:

Again is a pleasure to work with you.Great job

:

Great Gig!! Fast delivery and very professional communication.

:

Thank you for your trust and believing in us.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment