Thursday, October 1, 2020

Promote Your Ebooks,Books To Millions Of Real,Active Readers











About:

Hi, Ladies and Gentlemen in fiverr


Welcome to My Gig !

And welcome your amazing books.Let me promote your all kinds of books among millions of active social media subscribers withing a short time line. 80% of readers from US and Europe.

We offer a large legitimate market with the power of social media.

Links and screen shots (FB, MeWe,Twitter) will be provided as a proof of work.

100% money back guaranteed if not satisfied.
Please contact me if you wish to have any information.


# Special Recommend:-   If you want best results, You can order standard and premium packages.



Your choice, our excellent friendly service.
Thank you!




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Language is a barrier or it was for me. My order was not a single book or link. I believe with single link, the job will be done correctly. I gave a blurb and video. I did not authorize my books discounted or free and was surprised when a reader asked after seeing the “80% sale” post. Thank you for fixing it!

Seller's Response:

I did the promotion well. no commen.Thank you .

Seller's Response:

Looks good

Seller's Response:

Thanks you so much !

Seller's Response:

As promised.




No comments:

Post a Comment