Sunday, October 4, 2020

Create Professional Customizable Social Media Graphics











About:

Hi there! 



I will help you design attractive social media templates that are editable for any of your social accounts! Your delivery will be fully personalized and guaranteed to help engage your target audience.



What I need: 

- Your Brand Style Guide (Brand Colours, Brand Logo, Image Styles)

- Website/Social Media Page Link to give me an idea of your brand!

- Reference of styles/designs you prefer



What you will receive:

- High quality editable social media templates on Canva (insert your own images!) 

- PNG/JPEG/pdf files of the final design (non-editable) if you send me all the collateral you want to include



I'll be happy to do up to 3 revisions for you! Let me help you generate attention and engagement to your brand with just visuals!  



Please feel free to ask me any questions!  

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment