Sunday, October 18, 2020

Be Your Social Media Marketing Manager











About:

Welcome in my Social Media Service 

Social media is a relatively fresh newcomer to the marketing scene, so it's entirely natural for you to doubt if it has tangible benefits for business use. You can drive and demonstrate success through social media organically, provided you take some intelligent tactical approaches. Encourage your growing community to share and engage with your content, which can ultimately lead to more leads being interested in what the business has to offer.

As your Social Media Manager I will manage your: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter.

My prices are very reasonable in the market.

Here's how the pricing goes.

  • Bronze package 

1 post per day on 2 platforms for 10 days, so 10 posts in total for only 70$

  • Silver package 

1 posts per day on 3 platforms for 30 days, so 30 posts in total for only 220$

  • Gold package

2 posts a day on 4 accounts for 30 days, so 60 posts in total for only 350$

Here is a bonus for you!! Only if you ask me for it.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I thought Kejsi was very professional. At first, she skimmed my creative brief. Then she really went back and soaked it all in. After that point, I got exactly what I wanted. She was very polite and wanted to ensure that I was satisfied with her work. I would definitely consider working with her again. A reliable and resourceful seller.

:

Kejsi is amazing! It was so efficient and easy to work with her. The moment we started collaborating - I felt relieved that our social media was in good hands. I will definitely be working with her again

:

Kejsi was very easy to work with. She is responsive and took the time to understand my needs. If something was not done correctly the first time she would quickly make the necessary adjustments to produce exactly what I need. She is very creative and produces high quality work. I will definitely work with her again.

:

Made updates as requested and quick!

:

Great work! Was able to incorporate all revision changes as requested. Very honest and professional.




No comments:

Post a Comment