Friday, October 2, 2020

Design Your Social Media Banners And Images











About:

We all know that social media presence is a top priority today!  

When having a professional and functioning business profile, you help your target audience get to know your business in a professional way, which can help increase your business reliability.


As an e-commerce expert, I managed my client's profiles and gathered a marketing strategy tailored for their business specifically; VIP Clubs, facebook engaging content writing, and Facebook ads.

Furthermore, I can help you define the look you desire for your Instagram grid! I'm full of new ideas, inspiration, and together with my design skills - I can create a shiny profile for your business!


I am here to help your business to stand out in the social media channels with:
  • A custom professional cover for facebook
  • Profile picture for facebook/Instagram
  • Website/Ads Banners
  • Professional Story Images
  • Instagram Grid canvas (puzzles, colors, quotes, horizontal grids) - I will create a canvas tailored for you for multiple uses.



Don't leave your profile/page unattended - Your social media presence reflects who you are. Contact me today and together we will tailor a solution especially for your business needs! 




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent communication, timely delivery and very professional! Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Yael produced a graphic that is professional looking and suits the purpose exactly.

:

Very professional, great communication, and really cares about getting you exactly what you want.

:

Thanks Chad! it was a pleasure working with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment