Monday, October 12, 2020

Set Up Facebook Shop,Instagram Shop,Add Products











About:

Now a days social media especially facebook shop and instagram shop product tagging are playing an important role in increasing sale for your online store so I will assist you in setup of facebook store and add products to it



--->What I will provide


Create facebook shop

 Add products
--> set up shop theme

--> Adding button
--> Choosing currency
--> Check out (website or messenger)
--> Seperate collection for products
--> ink with instagram Shop



Instagram Shop
--> Enables instagram shop feature with checkout to website

--> tagging products in posts

--> Client directly go to your site with one click





Message me before placing an order
Thanku

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding work! He is an expert at solving technical issues with Instagram and FaceBook. He did a great job converting all our 300 product listings to checkout on Instagram

Seller's Response:

Thank you very its pleasure approving your instagram for in app checkout method

Seller's Response:

This is the ultimate Facebook pro. He solved an issue that 5 others could not. This seller is fast, polite, highly professional, and great to work with. I will 100% come to him again for anything I need as I know I’ll be in the best hands! Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for using my service and for tip..:)

:

Highly trustworthy and reliable. He manages our social media account and always does a great job adding shopping tags!




No comments:

Post a Comment